Sentences for Happy, Sentences with Happy Meaning and Synonym Words
- Feeling or showing pleasure or contentment.(adjective)
- Fortunate and convenient.(adjective)
- Inclined to use a specified thing excessively or at random.(adjective)
contented, content, cheerful, cheery, merry, joyful, jovial, jolly, joking, jocular, gleeful, carefree, untroubled, delighted, smiling, beaming, grinning, glowing, satisfied, gratified, buoyant, radiant, sunny, blithe, joyous, beatific, blessed, fortunate, lucky, favourable, advantageous, opportune, timely, well timed, convenient, propitious, felicitous, auspicious, beneficial, helpful,
Example Sentences with happy
- I am happy too.
- At first, I was happy here but now I’m not.
- I’m so happy to see you.
- The teacher looked very happy.
- I think Alex is happy.
- I promise you’ll be happy.
- I’m sure John would be happy to help.
- Many happy returns of the day!
- We’re really happy.
- She was very happy that she passed the exam.
- I love a happy ending.
- My father is not happy about it.
- Doesn’t that make you happy?
- Let’s pretend we’re happy together.
- I’m so happy that you’re here.
- You make me happy.
- Samuel isn’t happy about it, either.
- My life is very happy.
- My teacher is not very happy.
- She had done her homework so she was happy.