Sentences for Land, Sentences with Land Meaning and Synonym Words
- Put (someone or something) on land from a boat.(verb)
- Come down through the air and alight on the ground.(verb)
- Inflict (a blow) on someone.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
touch down, alight, make a landing, come in to land, come down, come to rest, arrive, inflict, deal, deliver, administer, deposit, dispense, give, catch, mete out, terra firma, dry land, solid ground, country, nation, state, nation state, fatherland, motherland, homeland, realm, kingdom, empire, republic, commonwealth, province, territory, district, region, area, domain,
Example Sentences with land
- You are never stronger…than when you land on the other side of despair.
- That on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arm, And my roots will set off to seek another land.
- These are the best knights in this land.
- While the knight was essentially a title denoting a military office, the term could also be used for positions of higher nobility such as landholders.