Sentences for Dump, Sentences with Dump Meaning and Synonym Words
- Deposit or dispose of (garbage, waste, or unwanted material), typically in a careless or hurried way.(transitive verb)
- Copy (stored data) to a different location, especially so as to protect against loss.(transitive verb)
- Tackle (a quarterback) before he can throw a pass.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
dispose of, get rid of, throw away, throw out, discard, scrap, bin, jettison, cast aside, cast out, fling out, toss out, refuse dump, refuse heap, dumping ground, dustheap, slag heap, midden, dunghill, dung heap, hovel, shack, slum, shanty, mess,
Example Sentences with dump
- Steve just got dumped.
- Don’t dump garbage here.
- You got dumped, didn’t you?
- Why did you dump me?
- I see why Frank dumped you.
- Steve was almost run over by a dump truck.
- My girlfriend dumped me.