Sentences for Manage, Sentences with Manage Meaning and Synonym Words
- Be in charge of (a company, establishment, or undertaking); administer; run.(verb)
- Succeed in surviving or in attaining one’s aims, especially against heavy odds; cope.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
be in charge of, run, be head of, head, direct, control, preside over, lead, govern, rule, command, superintend, supervise, oversee, administer, organize, conduct, handle, take forward, guide, be at the helm of, cope, get along, get on, make do, be all right, do all right, fare all right, carry on, survive, deal with the situation, scrape along, scrape by, muddle along, muddle through, fend for oneself, shift for oneself, make ends meet, weather the storm,
Example Sentences with manage
- I just barely managed to pass the test.
- I managed to get rid of him.
- My father manages the store.
- In spite of being insulted, he managed to keep his temper.
- Steve managed to drive a car.
- We managed to get there on time.
- I managed to make him understand it.
- I managed to repair my car by myself.
- Alec looked at her and shook his head. “How do you manage never to get mud on your clothes?
- That’s how we manage to survive the loss.