Sentences for Bright, Sentences with Bright Meaning and Synonym Words
- Bold and vivid colors.(noun)
- Headlights switched to high beam.(noun)
brightly, brilliantly, vividly, intensely, shining, light, brilliant, vivid, blazing, dazzling, beaming, intense, glaring, clever, intelligent, sharp, quick-witted, quick, smart, canny, astute, intuitive, acute, alert, keen, perceptive, ingenious, inventive, resourceful, proficient, accomplished, gifted, brilliant, happy, genial, cheerful, cheery, jolly, joyful, glad, merry, sunny, light-hearted, blithe, beaming, clear, vibrant, pellucid,
Example Sentences with bright
- When crossing a river in bright moonlight, I love to see the water scatter in showers of crystal beneath the oxen’s feet.
- The sun shone brightly.
- The sun was shining brightly.
- This is such a bright idea. We have to apply immediately.
- When he died, all things soft and beautiful and bright would be buried with him.
- It’s hard to be a bright light in a dim world.
- Some people were matches, a bit of light and no heat. And some were furnaces, all heat but little light. And then, once in a blue moon, there was a bonfire, something so hot and bright you couldn’t stand too near without burning.