Sentences for improve, Sentences with improve Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make or become better.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
make better, better, ameliorate, upgrade, refine, enhance, boost, build on, help, raise, revamp, brush up, polish up, perk up, tweak,
Example Sentences with improve
- We improve ourselves by victory over our self. There must be contests, and you must win.
- Steve’s grades didn’t improve.
- Your French has improved a lot.
- Your work has greatly improved.
- This will improve the performance.
- Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes.