Sentences for Brush, Sentences with Brush Meaning and Synonym Words
- Remove (dust or dirt) by sweeping or scrubbing.(verb)
- Touch something lightly and gently.(verb)
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
sweep, clean, buff, scrub, touch, stroke, caress, skim, sweep, graze, shave, glance, contact, flick, scrape, broom, sweeper, besom, whisk, sweeping brush, touch, stroke, skim, graze, glance, rub, shave, pat, nudge, contact, tail, tailpiece,
Example Sentences with brush
- I’m going to brush my teeth.
- Don’t forget to brush your teeth after eating.
- If you don’t brush your teeth regularly, your teeth decays.
- Jessica brushes her teeth twice a day.
- I say that he should brush his teeth every day.
- She is brushing her hair.
- Are you brushing your teeth properly?
- Please gather some brushwood.