Sentences for Caress, Sentences with Caress Meaning and Synonym Words
- Touch or stroke gently or lovingly.(transitive verb)
- A gentle or loving touch.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
stroke, touch, fondle, brush, skim, pet, pat, nuzzle, kiss, stroke, stroking, touch, touching, fondle, fondling, skim, pat, nuzzle, nuzzling, kiss,
Example Sentences with caress
- Steve caressed the girl’s chin and kissed her cheek.
- People should either be caressed or crushed.
- Softly, deftly, music shall caress you. Hear it, feel it, Secretly possess you.
- The voice caressed my skin, cold and deadly. Still scrutinizing his surroundings, Dimitri took one step forward.
- If I told you my name, would you bow?” His voice was soft. A melancholy caress.