Sentences for Cast, Sentences with Cast Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cause (light or shadow) to appear on a surface.(transitive verb)
- Register (a vote)(transitive verb)
- Throw (a net, or the hooked and baited end of (a fishing line) out into the water.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
emit, give off, send out, send forth, shed, radiate, diffuse, spread out, register, record, enter, file, lodge, post, set down, vote, throw, toss, fling, pitch, hurl, bowl, dash, shy, lob, launch, flip, let fly, direct, discharge, project, propel, send, mould, fashion, form, shape, model, bewitch, enchant, shed, discard, slough off, throw off, get rid of, let fall, let drop, calculate, devise, compute, reckon, determine, assess, work out, formulate, record, write, squint, cross-eyes,
Example Sentences with cast
- He cast his line into the lake.
- The tree cast a shadow across the road.
- The boy cast a vote for the proposition.
- Do not cast pearls before swine.
- My life has a superb cast, but I cannot figure out the plot.
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.