Sentences for Chat, Sentences with Chat Meaning and Synonym Words
- Talk in a friendly and informal way.(intransitive verb)
- An informal conversation.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
talk, gossip, chatter, chitter-chatter, speak, converse, have a conversation, engage in conversation, tittle-tattle, prattle, jabber, jibber-jabber, babble, prate, go on, run on, talk, conversation, gossip, chatter, chitter-chatter, heart-to-heart, tête-à-tête, blether, blather,
Example Sentences with chat
- Join us to chat with us.
- They chatted over coffee for more than four hours.
- It was nice chatting with you.
- Please chat me in English.
- I’m always so glad I have no idea what you’re vacantly chatting about,” said Jace. It fills me with a sense of peace and well-being.
- I’d be smiling and chatting away, and my mind would be floating around somewhere else, like a balloon with a broken string.
- Just hear me out. While you were napping, I was busy chatting up our allies.