Sentences for Complain, Sentences with Complain Meaning and Synonym Words
- Express dissatisfaction or annoyance about something.(verb)
- State that one is suffering from (a pain or other symptom of illness)(verb)
- (of a structure or mechanism) groan or creak under strain.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
protest, grumble, moan, whine, bleat, carp, cavil, lodge a complaint, make a complaint, make a fuss, squeak, groan, grate,
Example Sentences with complain
- We’re fed up with your complaining.
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
- I don’t want any more complaining.
- He keeps complaining.
- She complains that her garden is messy.
- She complains about failing the exam.
- No one has ever called us to complain.
- Why does a woman work ten years to change a man, then complain he’s not the man she married?
- Steve complained about the noise.
- We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.