Sentences for Real, Sentences with Real Meaning and Synonym Words
- Really; very.(adverb)
- Actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.(adjective)
- (of a substance or thing) not imitation or artificial; genuine.(adjective)
extremely, exceedingly, exceptionally, especially, tremendously, immensely, vastly, hugely, actual, existent, non-fictional, non-fictitious, factual, genuine, authentic, bona fide, complete, utter, thorough, absolute, total, prize, perfect, veritable,
Example Sentences with real
- That’s a real work of art.
- Tomas’s real rear wheel.
- Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
- Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
- If you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.
- That’s actually a really good idea.
- I really need someone.
- I really need your help.
- This cell phone is really expensive.