Sentences for March, Sentences with March Meaning and Synonym Words
- Walk in a military manner with a regular measured tread.(verb)
- An act or instance of marching.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
stride, walk, troop, step, pace, tread, hike, trek, tramp, slog, footslog, walk,
Example Sentences with march
- John arrived last week, in March 2020.
- How many days are there in March?
- Luck marches with those who give their very best.
- We’ve got activists all across the country like the members of the Million Mom March organization, some of their leaders are here tonight. We’re phone banking congressional offices and pursuing editorial boards.
- I shall begin my march for Camp tomorrow morning. It was not in my power to move until I could procure shoes for the troops almost barefoot.