Sentences for Fall, Sentences with Fall Meaning and Synonym Words
- Move downward, typically rapidly and freely without control, from a higher to a lower level.(verb)
- (of a person) lose one’s balance and collapse.(verb)
- Decrease in number, amount, intensity, or quality.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
drop, drop down, plummet, descend, come down, go down, plunge, sink, dive, nosedive, tumble, pitch, topple over, tumble over, keel over, fall down, fall over, go head over heels, go end over end, fall headlong, go headlong, collapse, fall in a heap, take a spill, pitch forward, decrease, decline, diminish, fall off, drop off, go down, grow less, lessen, dwindle, surrender, yield, submit, give in, give up, give way, capitulate, succumb, become, come to be, get to be, grow, get, turn, tumble, trip, spill, topple, stumble, slip, decline, fall-off, drop, dropping off, decrease, cut, lessening, lowering, dip, diminishing, dwindling, reduction, plummet, plunge, slump, deterioration, downswing, downfall, ruin, ruination, collapse, failure, decline, deterioration, degeneration, destruction, overthrow, demise,
Example Sentences with fall
- Samuel had a fear that he would fall down.
- I didn’t fall asleep.
- They don’t hold out much hope that the price will fall.
- Let our scars fall in love.
- Frank grabbed Mary to keep her from falling.
- Alex often falls in love.
- Jessica is never fallen in love.
- I’ve fallen in love with you.
- I could fall in love with you all over again.
- My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.