Sentences for Conclude, Sentences with Conclude Meaning and Synonym Words
- Bring (something) to an end.(verb)
- Arrive at a judgment or opinion by reasoning.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
finish, end, come to an end, draw to a close, wind up, be over, stop, terminate, close, cease, come to the conclusion, deduce, infer, draw the inference, gather, judge, decide,
Example Sentences with conclude
- An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it makes a better soup.
- “Most bad,” the host concluded.
- I can safely conclude that we are single because we want to be.
- …I think,’ concluded Anne, hitting on a very vital truth, ‘that we always love best the people who need us.
- What do you conclude from that?
- Alex and Mary concluded he was lying.
- Every love relationship rests on an unwritten agreement unthinkingly concluded by the lovers in the first weeks of their love.
- It would be difficult for me not to conclude that the most perfect type of masculine beauty is Satan, as portrayed by Milton.