Sentences for Confirm, Sentences with Confirm Meaning and Synonym Words
- Establish the truth or correctness of (something previously believed, suspected, or feared to be the case)(transitive verb)
- Administer the religious rite of confirmation to.(transitive verb)
find out, discover, come to know, get to know, work out, make out, fathom, fathom out, become aware of, learn, ferret out, dig out, dig up, establish, fix, determine, settle, decide, verify, make certain of, confirm, deduce, divine, intuit, diagnose, discern, perceive, see, realize, appreciate, identify, pin down, recognize, register, understand, grasp, take in, comprehend,
Example Sentences with confirm
- Alex will confirm that.
- We will confirm my plane reservation.
- I’d like to confirm my reservation for the 12th.
- Applications made were confirmed.
- I don’t think Samuel would confirm.
- “You’re in deep with me, aren’t you, baby?” I whispered my question just to confirm. “Drowning.” he whispered back.” (Kristen Ashley)
- When expressed in its affirmative form, the verb confirms something about the subject.
- Reality does not conform to the ideal, but confirms it.
- The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation.
- Time destroys the speculation of men, but it confirms nature.
- I am truly free only when all human beings, men and women, are equally free. The freedom of other men, far from negating or limiting my freedom, is, on the contrary, its necessary premise and confirmation.