Sentences for Consent, Sentences with Consent Meaning and Synonym Words
- Permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.(noun)
- Give permission for something to happen.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
agreement, assent, concurrence, accord, agree to, assent to, allow, give permission for, sanction, accept, approve, acquiesce in, go along with, accede to, concede to, yield to, give in to, submit to, comply with, abide by, concur with, conform to,
Example Sentences with consent
- Inelegantly, and without my consent, time passed.
- Fate does not seek our consent.
- You are forgiven for your happiness and your successes only if you generously consent to share them.
- Silence gives consent.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.