Sentences for Conservative, Sentences with Conservative Meaning and Synonym Words
- A person who is averse to change and holds traditional values.(noun)
- A person favoring free enterprise, private ownership, and socially traditional ideas.(noun)
- Averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values.(adjective)
right-winger, reactionary, rightist, diehard, traditionalist, traditional, conventional, orthodox, stable, old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool, unchanging, hidebound, right-wing, reactionary, traditionalist, unprogressive, establishmentarian, blimpish, ultra-right, low, cautious, understated, unexaggerated, moderate, reasonable,
Example Sentences with conservative
- The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution.
- Come, come, my conservative friend, wipe the dew off your spectacles, and see that the world is moving.
- Alex is very conservative.
- Most Englishmen are conservative.
- My father used to be conservative.
- Take those chances and you can achieve greatness, whereas if you go conservative, you’ll never know. I truly believe what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Even if you fail, learning and moving on is sometimes the best thing.
- I support gay marriage. I support gay marriage because I believe Conservatives support the institutions of commitment.
- The logic is often far-fetched – how does medical marijuana affect interstate commerce? – and some conservatives would like judges to start throwing out federal laws wholesale on commerce clause grounds. The court once again said no thanks.
- When a nation’s young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.