Sentences for Consider, Sentences with Consider Meaning and Synonym Words
- Think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
think about, contemplate, give thought to, reflect on, examine, appraise, review,
Example Sentences with consider
- He stares at me. I wait with my hands clutching his arms for stability as he considers his response.
- I consider this temporary.
- I didn’t even consider that.
- I consider him a great writer.
- Steve considered changing his job.
- She considered his offer carefully.
- The ‘will to power and independence’ has become so ubiquitous that it is now considered normal.