Sentences for Consist, Sentences with Consist Meaning and Synonym Words
- Be composed or made up of.(intransitive verb)
- Be consistent with.(intransitive verb)
- A set of railroad vehicles forming a complete train.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
be composed, be made up, be formed,
Example Sentences with consist
- The human skull consists of 23 bones.
- This theory consists of five parts.
- The audience consisted mainly of students.
- Friendship consists of mutual understanding.
- You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult trade since it consists principally of dealings with men.