Sentences for Kiss, Sentences with Kiss Meaning and Synonym Words
- Touch with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, reverence, or greeting.(transitive verb)
- (of a ball) lightly touch (another ball) in passing.(transitive verb)
- A touch with the lips in kissing.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
plant a kiss on, brush one’s lips against, blow a kiss to, air-kiss, air kiss,
Example Sentences with kiss
- Did you kiss Jessica?
- I can’t kiss you now.
- Alex didn’t kiss Mary.
- She kissed her boyfriend again.
- I want you to kiss me.
- Steve kissed Mary and left.
- I can’t believe I kissed you.
- Jessica surprised him with a kiss.