Sentences for Consult, Sentences with Consult Meaning and Synonym Words
- Seek information or advice from (someone with expertise in a particular area)(transitive verb)
- An act of consulting a professional; a consultation.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
ask, seek advice from, seek information from, take counsel from, call in, call on, call upon, turn to, have recourse to,
Example Sentences with consult
- I did that without consulting anyone.
- You should consult a specialist dentist.
- I think you should consult this with Alex.
- I think it’s time for me to consult a lawyer.
- “I’ve learned I need to consult you in matters, lest you decapitate me.
- To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.
- Before speaking, consult your inner-truth barometer, and resist the temptation to tell people only what they want to hear.