Sentences for Converge, Sentences with Converge Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of lines) tend to meet at a point.(intransitive verb)
- (of a series) approximate in the sum of its terms toward a definite limit.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
meet, intersect, cross, come together, connect, link up, coincide,
Example Sentences with converge
- The two roads will converge at the intersection up ahead.
- We need to make sure our ideas converge before we start the project.
- The team’s efforts finally converged, and they successfully completed the project.
- As the storm approached, the birds began to converge towards the center of the trees.