Sentences for Cook, Sentences with Cook Meaning and Synonym Words
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways.(verb)
- Alter dishonestly; falsify.(verb)
- Be happening or planned.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
prepare, make, get, put together, falsify, alter, doctor, tamper with, interfere with, massage, manipulate, rig, misrepresent, happen, go on, occur, take place, cook, cordon bleu cook, food preparer,
Example Sentences with cook
- My friends are going to cook soup.
- My mother is cooking at home.
- I am a cook.
- It is good to know that you can cook as well.
- My mother cooked food for all of us.
- Dad will cook for us.
- Had he been cooking any meal when she came to my home?
- I had not been cooking any meal when she came to my home.
- Since Jane is out, her husband will have had to cook dinner.
- Either he or she cooks dinner.