Sentences for Cough, Sentences with Cough Meaning and Synonym Words
- Expel air from the lungs with a sudden sharp sound.(intransitive verb)
- An act or sound of coughing.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
hack, rasp, croak, wheeze, tickle in one’s throat,
Example Sentences with cough
- Alex’s cough is due to smoking.
- Alex coughed loudly.
- I can’t stop coughing.
- Both boys coughed at the same time.
- Alex heard coughing.
- Jessica coughed up some blood.
- Do you have any cough medicine?
- Everyone in the classroom was coughing.
- My cough is getting worse.