Sentences for Courage, Sentences with Courage Meaning and Synonym Words
- The ability to do something that frightens one.(noun)
- Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage…
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
- The strong survive, but the courageous triumph.
- I admire your courage.
- He called forth all his courage.
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
- Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.
- Marveling at his own boldness, he said softly, “I would enter your sleep if I could, and guard you there, and slay the thing that hounds you, as I would if it had the courage to face me in fair daylight. But I cannot come in unless you dream of me.
- Jessica admires Mark for his courage.
- I cannot help admiring his courage.