Sentences for Cycle, Sentences with Cycle Meaning and Synonym Words
- A series of events that are regularly repeated in the same order.(noun)
- A complete set or series.(noun)
- A bicycle or tricycle.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
round, rotation, revolution, series, sequence, succession, run, bicycle, two-wheeler, pedal cycle, travel, go, move, progress, proceed, make one’s way,
Example Sentences with cycle
- Tomorrow we will cycle the bike.
- Life is a natural cycle, just like the changing seasons.
- America has gone through this cycle.
- If women are supposed to be less rational and more emotional at the beginning of our menstrual cycle when the female hormone is at its lowest level, then why isn’t it logical to say that, in those few days, women behave the most like the way men behave all month long?
- The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless mother is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly – indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection.