Sentences for Decorate, Sentences with Decorate Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding extra items or images to it.(transitive verb)
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
ornament, adorn, trim, embellish, garnish, furnish, accessorize, enhance, grace, enrich, give a medal to, pin a medal on, honour, confer an award on,
Example Sentences with decorate
- Pam decorated her room with roses.
- He decorated the house from top to bottom.
- We need to decorate the dining room.
- It takes money to decorate the garage.
- Let’s decorate the Christmas tree.
- Steve is a decorated war hero.
- I like to decorate my room with flowers.
- My mother and I decorated the Christmas tree with lights.
- I have a high pain threshold. In fact, it’s more of a large and tastfully decorated foyer than a threshold. But I do get easily bored.