Sentences for Describe, Sentences with Describe Meaning and Synonym Words
- Give an account in words of (someone or something), including all the relevant characteristics, qualities, or events.(transitive verb)
- Mark out or draw (a geometric figure)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
report, narrate, recount, relate, tell of, set out, chronicle, delineate, mark out, outline, trace, draw, sketch,
Example Sentences with describe
- I can’t really describe it.
- I don’t know how to describe it.
- Frank described exactly what happened.
- Could you describe to the jury what happened?
- Can you describe it to me?
- I can’t describe how I felt.
- Steve described his own experience.
- Words can’t describe how thankful I am.
- To describe an animal, the easiest way is to call it by its living area.
- I can’t describe what a boring day it was.