Sentences for Crib, Sentences with Crib Meaning and Synonym Words
- Copy (another person’s work) illicitly or without acknowledgment.(transitive verb)
- Restrain.(transitive verb)
- A young child’s bed with barred or latticed sides.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
copy, reproduce, duplicate, appropriate, plagiarize, poach, steal, bootleg, cradle, bassinet, Moses basket, translation, key, guide, house, apartment, penthouse, cottage, bungalow,
Example Sentences with crib
- You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit and plays with the apple, I’ll buy you a new car.
- She cribbed from her friend.
- Please don’t crib my answers.
- I don’t think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.
- Potential,” I said, “doesn’t mean a thing. You’ve got to do it. Almost every baby in a crib has more potential than I have.