Sentences for Dwell, Sentences with Dwell Meaning and Synonym Words
- Live in or at a specified place.(verb)
- A slight regular pause in the motion of a machine.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
reside, live, have one’s home, have one’s residence, be settled, be housed, lodge, stay,
Example Sentences with dwell
- I try not to dwell on the past.
- It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
- She’s officially pretending to dwell in the same place as the devil.
- We dwelled here long ago but we will be moving soon.
- Jessica dwelled on the matter for a long time.
- What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
- Rarely do great beauty and great virtue dwell together.
- For in every adult there dwells the child that was, and in every child there lies the adult that will be.