Sentences for Wind, Sentences with Wind Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cause (someone) to have difficulty breathing because of exertion or a blow to the stomach.(transitive verb)
- Detect the presence of (a person or animal) by scent.(transitive verb)
- Sound (a bugle or call) by blowing.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
out of breath, breathless, gasping for breath, panting, puffing, huffing and puffing, puffing and blowing, breeze, breath, flatulence, flatus, gas, wind instruments.,
Example Sentences with wind
- We all looked out the window.
- I wash my car and wipe the windows every weekend.
- You’ll wind up making out with him.
- Why is it that the right people never wind up together?
- Can I sit near the window, please?
- Drive your car carefully if the wild wind blows.
- She opened the window to let in the air.
- You cannot kill a breeze, a wind, a fragrance; you cannot kill a dream or an ambition.
- May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view.
- May I close the window?
- Are you sure you closed the windows?