Sentences for Bite, Sentences with Bite Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a person or animal) use the teeth to cut into or through something.(verb)
- (of a fish) take the bait or lure on the end of a fishing line into the mouth.(verb)
- Make firm contact with a surface.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
sink one’s teeth into, chew, munch, crunch, champ, tear at, masticate, eat, grip, hold, get a purchase, take effect, have an effect, be effective, be efficacious, work, function, act, have results, take hold, mouthful, piece, morsel, bit, piquancy, pungency, spice, spiciness, saltiness, pepperiness, flavour, flavouring, savour, taste, tastiness, relish, tang, zest, sharpness, tartness, interest, edge, effect, potency,
Example Sentences with bite
- It bites everyone.
- Let’s have a bite to eat.
- Barking dogs seldom bite.
- Does your dog bite?
- Never bite the hand that feeds you.
- That dog doesn’t bite.
- Hey, Bite down, please.
- Excuse me, How about a bite?
- George took another bite.
- Did Alex bite you?
- Don’t bite your nails.
- Steve took a bite of Jessica’s donut.
- Let’s catch a quick bite.