Sentences for Hug, Sentences with Hug Meaning and Synonym Words
- Squeeze (someone) tightly in one’s arms, typically to express affection.(transitive verb)
- An act of holding someone tightly in one’s arms, typically to express affection.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
embrace, cuddle, squeeze, clasp, clutch, cling to, hold someone close, hold someone tight, take someone in one’s arms, enfold someone in one’s arms, clasp someone to one’s bosom, press someone to one’s bosom, embrace, cuddle, squeeze, bear hug, hold, clasp, clutch, clinch, caress,
Example Sentences with hug
- I hugged my mother and said I love you very much.
- Alex tried to hug Arya.
- Alex hugged his dog.
- Samuel and Jessica stopped hugging.
- The boy hugged the puppy to his chest.
- Alex and Jessica hugged.
- I don’t think I’ve ever hugged Frank.
- I hugged him tightly and cried.