Sentences for Differ, Sentences with Differ Meaning and Synonym Words
- Be unlike or dissimilar.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
vary, be different, be unlike, be dissimilar, be distinguishable, diverge,
Example Sentences with differ
- They can bring perspective to the subject we write from 3 different places.
- The police said, “These wallets are different”.
- There’s a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.
- We apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person.
- There are two different types of people in the world, those who want to know, and those who want to believe.
- Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.