Sentences for Disturb, Sentences with Disturb Meaning and Synonym Words
- Interfere with the normal arrangement or functioning of.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
disarrange, muddle, rearrange, disorganize, disorder, mix up, interfere with,
Example Sentences with disturb
- I think, we disturbed him.
- Jim is deeply disturbed.
- I don’t want to disturb Ketty.
- I don’t want to be disturbed.
- My father will not want to be disturbed.
- They are disturbing her.
- I am sorry if I disturbed you.
- Don’t disturb me while I am studying.
- I was profoundly disturbed by this news.
- Don’t disturb her. Pam is at work right now.