Sentences for Travel, Sentences with Travel Meaning and Synonym Words
- Go from one place to another, typically over a distance of some length.(verb)
- (of an object or radiation) move, typically in a constant or predictable way.(verb)
- Take more than the allowed number of steps (typically two) while holding the ball without dribbling it.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
move, proceed, progress, advance,
Example Sentences with travel
- She will be travelling around the world this time next week.
- We’re currently travelling around London.
- Every traveler has a home of his own, and he learns to appreciate it the more from his wandering.
- How will she be travelling?
- Who is going to be traveling to Spain next month?
- We had better buy travel insurance this time.
- We like to travel.
- I travelled by myself.
- I travelled to America last summer.
- I love traveling with my family.
- I travelled around Asia.
- My father traveled around the country.
- I traveled around Europe.
- We traveled around the world.
- I prefer traveling on my own.