Sentences for Funny, Sentences with Funny Meaning and Synonym Words
- Comic strips in newspapers.(noun)
- A joke or witty remark.(noun)
- Causing laughter or amusement; humorous.(adjective)
amusing, humorous, comic, comical, droll, laughable, chucklesome,
Example Sentences with funny
- This milk smells funny.
- A joke. He wasn’t funny. “Do you come with an owners’ manual, Captain? Because I’d like to study your troubleshooting section.
- You’re acting funny.
- It’s funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
- What’s your favorite funny quote?
- It’s hard to lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse.
- I watched a very funny video on youtube.
- Meryem told a very funny joke yesterday.
- The funny thing about facing imminent death is that it really snaps everything else into perspective.
- It’s funny how, in this journey of life, even though we may begin at different times and places, our paths cross with others so that we may share our love, compassion, observations, and hope.
- I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.
- You know what’s funny to me? Attitude.