Sentences for Enlarge, Sentences with Enlarge Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make or become bigger or more extensive.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
become bigger, make bigger, become larger, make larger, become greater, make greater, increase in size, grow, expand,
Example Sentences with enlarge
- If they could have developed their business, they would have enlarged their workplaces.
- Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
- Beauty is the bait which with delight allures man to enlarge his kind.
- There are many little ways to enlarge your child’s world. Love of books is the best of all.