Sentences for Evil, Sentences with Evil Meaning and Synonym Words
- Profound immorality and wickedness, especially when regarded as a supernatural force.(noun)
- Profoundly immoral and wicked.(adjective)
wickedness, bad, badness, wrong, wrongdoing, sin, sinfulness, ungodliness, immorality, vice, iniquity, turpitude, degeneracy, vileness, baseness, perversion, corruption, depravity, villainy, nefariousness, atrocity, malevolence, devilishness, wicked, bad, wrong, morally wrong, wrongful, immoral, sinful, ungodly, unholy, foul, vile, base, ignoble, dishonourable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, degenerate, villainous, nefarious, sinister, vicious, malicious, malevolent, demonic, devilish, diabolic, diabolical, fiendish, dark, black-hearted,
Example Sentences with evil
- Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
- Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.
- All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride.
- We chose the lesser of the two evils.
- Suffering follows an evil thought as the wheels of a cart follow the oxen that draws it.
- The hero finally defeated the evil scientist.
- So much good, so much evil. Just add water.
- Was I starting to feel evil? Yes. Now I was worrying I’d be turned to the dark side by too much crochet.
- With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil – that takes religion.
- Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other and greater ones invariably slink in after it.