Sentences for Feminist, Sentences with Feminist Meaning and Synonym Words
- A person who supports feminism.(noun)
- Relating to or supporting feminism.(adjective)
Example Sentences with feminist
- The history of the modern western feminist movement is divided into four waves.
- A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.
- She didn’t care that people called her a bitch. ‘It’s just another word for feminist,’ she told me with pride.
- I’ve always wanted to be independent and answer for myself. That probably is the part of me I would class to be feminist. I’d like to have children marriage I have a bit of an issue with.
- President Obama and his radical feminist enforcers have had it in for Catholic medical providers from the get-go. It’s about time all people of faith fought back against this unprecedented encroachment on religious liberty. First, they came for the Catholics. Who’s next?
- A good part – and definitely the most fun part – of being a feminist is about frightening men.