Sentences for Fill, Sentences with Fill Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cause (a space or container) to become full or almost full.(transitive verb)
- Become an overwhelming presence in; pervade.(transitive verb)
- Appoint a person to hold (a vacant post)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
become full, make full, fill up, fill to the brim, fill to overflowing, charge, load, load up, pack, pervade, spread through, spread throughout, permeate, suffuse, be diffused through, diffuse through, imbue, penetrate, pass through, infuse, perfuse, extend throughout, be disseminated through, flow through, run through, saturate, impregnate, enough, sufficient, plenty, ample, as much as necessary, all one wants, a sufficiency, an abundance, as much as one can take, more than enough,
Example Sentences with fill
- I filled in the blanks.
- Please fill out this form.
- I’m filling in for Frank again.
- Samuel filled the box with food.
- Frank filled the bucket to the top.
- My son’s briefcase was filled with water.
- The girl had gained enough weight to fill out the bodice completely.
- Who will fill in for John when he is away?
- I’ll fill you in sometime.
- She read books as one would breathe air, to fill up and live.
- I filled the pail with water.