Sentences for Finish, Sentences with Finish Meaning and Synonym Words
- Bring (a task or activity) to an end; complete.(transitive verb)
- Complete the manufacture or decoration of (a material, object, or place) by giving it an attractive surface appearance.(transitive verb)
- Prepare (a girl) for entry into fashionable society.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
completed, concluded, consummated, finalized, terminated, over and done with, over, in the past, at an end, varnish, lacquer, veneer, coat, stain, wax, shellac, enamel, put a finish on, glaze, give a shine to, gloss, polish, burnish, smooth off, end, ending, completion, conclusion, close, closing, cessation, finalization, termination,
Example Sentences with finish
- When did you finish your school?
- Can you finish by then?
- Unless my son finish his homework, He can’t go out.
- Had you been finishing your homework before you went to the store with your family?
- The old gardener has not finished cutting grass for 2 days.
- If they had worked hard, they would have finished on time.
- Amelia will not have been married to Paul until he finishes school.
- When do you think you will have finished your work?
- By the time we came, she had finished the project.
- Had Leonard and Rex finished all food before their trip was not finished?