Sentences for Fling, Sentences with Fling Meaning and Synonym Words
- Throw or hurl forcefully.(verb)
- A short period of enjoyment or wild behavior.(noun)
- short for Highland fling(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
throw, toss, sling, hurl, cast, pitch, lob, bowl, launch, flip, shy, send, propel, project, aim, direct, catapult, fire, send flying, let fly with, good time, binge, spree, bit of fun, bit of amusement, night on the town,
Example Sentences with fling
- True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar; it comes to see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring.
- Our civilization is flinging itself to pieces. Stand back from the centrifuge.
- Jev stroked his chin. “Do I look like a summer fling?
- My mother told me Homer Ditto was not my father. Nope. Mom had had a fling with some other guy who was my dad. Some dude who didn’t stick around too long who Mom was happy to get rid of. She chose Homer, and Homer chose me, so he lent me his name even though I didn’t have his blood.