Sentences for Fly, Sentences with Fly Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a bird, bat, or insect) move through the air using wings.(intransitive verb)
- Move or be hurled quickly through the air.(intransitive verb)
- (especially of hair) wave or flutter in the wind.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
travel through the air, wing its way, wing, glide, soar, wheel, flutter, flap, wave, blow, waft, float, stream,
Example Sentences with fly
- I’m flying back to Texas.
- I can teach you how to fly.
- I will fly to Germany.
- I’m going to fly to the moon.
- As he passed me, he leaned to Curran and handed him a paper fan folded from some sort of flyer.
- My brother hit a fly into right field.
- A fly in the ointment.
- “Almost” never killed a fly (was never hanged).
- No flying from fate.
- To come off with flying colours.