Sentences for Predecessor, Sentences with Predecessor Meaning and Synonym Words
- A person who held a job or office before the current holder.(noun)
former holder of the post, previous holder of the post, forerunner, precursor, antecedent,
Example Sentences with predecessor
- Alfred’s older brother and predecessor as king.
- King Salman is the best successor to the best predecessor.
- You are being taught by people who have been able to accommodate themselves to a regime of thought laid down by their predecessors.
- Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.