Sentences for Dye, Sentences with Dye Meaning and Synonym Words
- Add a color to or change the color of (something) by soaking it in a solution impregnated with a dye.(transitive verb)
- A natural or synthetic substance used to add a color to or change the color of something.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
colour, tint, pigment, stain, wash, colour-wash, tinge, shade, colourant, colouring agent, colouring, colour, dyestuff, pigment, tint, stain, wash,
Example Sentences with dye
- Jessica dyed her hair brown.
- Pam dyed her white skirt red.
- Have you ever dyed your hair?
- It’s hard to tell whether Steve dyes his hair or not.
- Her hair didn’t look dyed.
- Why would anyone dye their hair pink?
- Jessica has been dyeing her hair black for years.
- I had a lot of dates, but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows.
- You made me cut and dye my hair.