Sentences for Found, Sentences with Found Meaning and Synonym Words
- past and past participle of find(verb)
- Having been discovered by chance or unexpectedly.(adjective)
- (of a ship) equipped; supplied.(adjective)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
Example Sentences with found
- One day he caught her out when he found some letters she’d written.
- I hope Mary found her wallet.
- We found it impossible to persuade him.
- When they found the boy, he was very scared.
- All my life, I’ve found it difficult to advocate for myself, to ask for what I want. I fear burdening people so much.
- Courage is found in unlikely places.
- Heaven can be found in the most unlikely corners.
- Steve found a new job.
- Samuel found new evidence.