Sentences for Gaze, Sentences with Gaze Meaning and Synonym Words
- Look steadily and intently, especially in admiration, surprise, or thought.(verb)
- A steady intent look.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
stare, look fixedly, look vacantly, look, take a good look, gape, goggle, peer, leer, stare, fixed look, intent look, gape, eye,
Example Sentences with gaze
- Frank and Mary gaze at each other.
- George gazed at Mary with love in his eyes.
- My father gazed at me.
- He averted his gaze.
- I stopped and gazed at them.
- I gazed at the sea for hours.
- My brother gave me a penetrating gaze.
- At night, Michael gazed at the moon.
- We are of opinion that instead of letting books grow moldy behind an iron grating, far from the vulgar gaze, it is better to let them wear out by being read.