Sentences for Genuine, Sentences with Genuine Meaning and Synonym Words
- Truly what something is said to be; authentic.(adjective)
authentic, real, actual, original, bona fide, true, veritable, unfeigned, unadulterated, unalloyed,
Example Sentences with genuine
- Is it genuine?
- He’s a genuine aristocrat.
- You need to show a genuine interest in the other person.
- My ideal goal is to “mature” into childhood. That would be genuine maturity.
- And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.
- Good food is the foundation of genuine happiness.
- Our feelings are our most genuine paths to knowledge.
- I’m afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery.
- It is difficult to achieve a spirit of genuine cooperation as long as people remain indifferent to the feelings and happiness of others.
- The happiness that is genuinely satisfying is accompanied by the fullest exercise of our faculties and the fullest realization of the world in which we live.